EdPuzzle allows you to add your voice and questions to educational videos. On EdPuzzle you can search for educational videos from multiple resources. Once you've found a video you can insert your own voice comments or create a series of questions to go along with your chosen video. Questions are inserted along a timeline that matches the video. Your students don't have to wait until the end of a video in order to answer the questions. They can answer questions while fresh in their minds.
- Crop the video, use only what you need for your lesson.
- Record your voice on top of it to explain it in your own personal way, add clarifications, an introduction, give examples, you name it.
- Add questions along the video and check if your students truly understand the lesson.
- Assign it to your class/classes and let your students watch the video and answer the questions.
- Get meaningful data and insights about your students while they watch the video lesson or after they have completed it as homework. See at a glance how they are answering the quizzes and where in the video they are struggling to understand the concepts.
PROJECT BASED LEARNING
Let your students learn by doing. Enable your students to find the proper video and use EDpuzzle editing tools. Increase creativity and understanding by letting them explain the lesson.
Teachers can decide if they want to prevent skipping in their assignments. You know what is best for your students.
Uses in the classroom:
* students are engaged
* formative assessment data
* students hear own teachers voice and explanations
* multiple choice quizzes
* problem solving skills
* teacher can identify student who are struggling
* teachers and student can check for understanding